Hello my Name is Shua Ster and I am a Poke-halic…
I know what your thinking: “You are in your 20’s (Now 30’s) and like Pokemon!? Ha-ha.”
But, yes I do.
I still collect Pokemon cards…
I still have a lot of Pokemon cards. I haven’t got any new ones since I got married. (I harbor no ill Will.)
lets get the rules here.
The game is a D&D style turn based fantasy board game. Making it complex to explain but easy to play.
- Master (There is only one per game)
The Equipment Needed
- Game boards (made/selected by the master it should have a grid large enough to place a single player’s pawn inside a space.)
- *Storyline(to go with game area)
- Pokemon cards (the more the better! >100 cards) they should be organized into:
- Basic Pokemon/wild Pokemon (also include support trainers)
- *Catch-able event Pokemon (legendary Pokemon that can be caught only at specific places or times)
- Trainer Pokemon (monsters used by Master when acting as Gym leader or rival trainers. include stadium where wanted)
- Evolution cards(stage 1 & 2 evolutions, lv X and EX cards should be included)
- Energy cards (sub divided into types.)
- Trainer cards (excluding support and stadium)
- Markers(glass beads to mark board where Pokemon are)
- Damage counters(the ones that come with the prebuilt desk work great.)
- Trainer Pawn (figures representing each player and any other people they can meet)
- 6-sided dice